責備,漢語辭彙。
拼音:zé bèi
釋義:1、以盡善盡美要求人。
2、批評;指摘(責)。
基本介紹
基本信息
引證詳解
相關連結
英文注釋
- He got after his sister for tracking mud into the house.
他責備妹妹腳下踩著泥走進屋裡。 - He gently chides his students every time they misspelled a word.
每當他的學生拼錯一個詞時,他都溫和地責備他們。 - Don't lay a guilt trip on your child about schoolwork.
別因為功課責備孩子而使他覺得很內疚。 - I was furious at his making such an accusation.
我對他的這種責備非常氣憤。 - You can't shelter your brother from blame in the accident.
在這次事故中,你無法庇護你的弟弟免受責備。 - This information confirms me in the belief that he is to blame.
這一訊息使我堅信他該受到責備。 - He flung it in my teeth that I was a toady.
他責備我是個馬屁精。 - She was pulled up by the teacher for running down the corridor.
她因為在走廊上奔跑而受到老師的責備。 - They are frequently admonished for their failure to act quickly.
他們因行動遲緩而多次受到責備。 - In attacking a smaller boy, he was plainly in the wrong.
他攻擊一個比自己小的孩子顯然該受到責備。 - She retorted upon me, saying I was to blame.
她反駁我,說我才應該受責備。 - When your mother scolds you, you shouldn't answer (her) back.
你媽媽責備你時,你不應該頂嘴。 - The principal reproved the students for always staying away from school.
那個校長責備了那幾個學生,因為他們總好逃學。 - We scolded him for his laziness.
我們責備他懶惰。 - Do not overdo your privilege of reproving me.
不要過分使用責備我的特權。 - He rowed me about it.
他為那事責備我。 - She was in no way to blame.
絕不應該責備她。 - Don't lecture the child.
不要責備孩子。 - He's always getting at his wife.
他總是責備他的妻子。 - He blamed his brother for breaking the window.
他責備他兄弟打破了窗玻璃。