《海論英語5分鐘》是1999年10月1日海天出版社出版的圖書,作者徐海倫。本書主要介紹了涉及生活的方方面面的英語句子。
基本介紹
- 作者:徐海論(編著)
- ISBN:9787806540756
- 頁數:360
- 定價:28.00
- 出版社:海天出版社
- 出版時間:1999-10-01
- 裝幀:平裝
內容介紹
作者介紹
作品目錄
我印象很深。
2.I should have double- checked.
我該仔細複查一下
3.Let me pay my share.
讓我付自己的那份錢
4.How much is the total?
總共多少錢?
5.I'm dying for a coke.
我真想喝點可樂
6.I'm nuts about rock-and-roll.
我對搖滾樂很著迷
7. It's up in the air.
尚未確定
8.Pick up the pace.
加快腳步
9. We may be out of stock.
可能脫銷了
10. I have to run.
我趕時間
11.I’ll get back to you.
我會和再和你聯絡
12.Are you going to H. K.for good?
你們要去香港永久定居嗎
13.I've something pressing.
我有急事
14.Wish me luck!
祝我好運
15. So they say.
大家都這么說
16. I'll get right on it.
我現在就辦
17. Just about.
差不多了
18.I'll say.
我也有同感
19.I'm not finished.
還沒完呢
20.Easy does it!
輕聲點/慢慢來/別著急
21.You’ll get it soon.
很快你也就會了
22. It's a date.
一言為定
23. You've got me.
不知道
24. Would you wrap it for me?
幫我包起來好嗎
25.I mean it.
我是認真的
26 Don’t let me down.
別令我失望
27. Give it to me straight.
有話直說
28. The bill is added up wrong.
帳單算錯了
29. Do you have any openings?
你們需要人手嗎
30. Far from it.
一點也不
31. That's a steal.
真便宜
32.let me get this straight.
讓我弄清楚
33.Don't give it a second thought.
別再琢磨這件事了
34.Kill some time.
消磨時間
31. He's in coference now.
他正在開會
36. I'll call her later.
我待會再打給她
37. Is there a discount on the TV?
這台電視打折嗎
38.We sing the same song.
我們志同道合
39.I have 3 days free.
我有3天假
40. Congratulations on your promotion!
恭喜你高升
41.Check back next week.
下星期查查看
42.Down the road.
將來的某個時候
43.Try your luck.
試試你的運氣
44.Is he available?
他有空嗎
45.Much better now.
現在好多了
46. I’ll pick you up at 5 o’clock.
我5點鐘來接你
47. I'm scheduled to see the doctor on Monday.
我預定星期一去看醫生
48.It's beyond me.
我不懂
49.You'd better make sure.
你最好搞清楚
50. I changed my mind.
我改注意了
51.It’s rush hour.
現在是擁擠時間
52.Anything you say.
一切隨你
53.I pulled it off.
我成功了
54.I’d like to open an account.
我想開一個帳戶
55. My hands are tied.
我很忙
56. I'm trying to make ends meets.
我努力使自己收支平衡
57. I can't believe my eyes.
真不敢相信自己的眼睛
58.It's was really neat.
真不錯
59. This is the latest model.
這是最新的款式
60. I goofed up.
我把事情搞砸了
61.I agree with you one hundred percent.
我完全贊同你
62. You're really something.
你真有一手
63.I'm on my way.
我馬上就去
64. Our prices are rock bottom.
我們的價格是最低的
65. I'll take a rain check.
我想改天吧
66. We can beat that price.
我們可以賣得比那個價錢更低
67. I have to check my schedule.
我得查一下日程表
68. TO start with.
首先,開始
69. To the best of my knowledge,
據我所知
70. I'm game.
我試試看
71.It's shaping up.
進展順利
72.I need a receipt.
我要一張收據
74. My time is you time.
請你吩咐
75. Things are really moving quickly.
事情發展的真快
75.I'm only following suit.
我只照著做
76. To make a long story short.
長話短說
77. I'm already locked into something else.
我已經有別的事了
78. Save some money for a rainy day.
存錢以備不時之需
79. Time is running out.
沒時間了
80. I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭聽
81. Look on the bright side.
樂觀一點
82. He has a quick temper.
他脾氣急噪
83.Let's get down to business.
我們談正經事吧
84.He is a movie buff.
他是個影迷
85. Please leave me alone.
別管我
86. I was stood up.
我白等了
87. I have a complex about my weight.
我擔心我的體重
88. He jumps from one job to another.
他工作換來換去
89. I’d like a window seat,please.
請給我靠窗的座位
90. I've got a lot on my mind.
我有很多心事
91. I can't place his face.
我想不起是誰
92.I got here at 6 on the dot.
我六點整到這裡
93. My mind is a blur.
我腦子裡一片模糊
94. Can I have it right away?
能馬上拿到嗎
95. Put it on my bill.
算到我的帳上
96. I'm in hot water.
我陷如了困境
97. What’s the current bestseller?
現在什麼最暢銷
98. one more hour to go.
還有1個小時
99. Be back in 30 minutes.
務必在30分鐘內回來
100. It leaves much to be desired.
有待改進
101.Watermelons are now in season.
現在是西瓜的盛產期
102. Let me sleep on it.
讓我好好考慮考慮
103. Look at the big picture.
要看大局
104. We're on a first-name basis.
我們很熟
IO5.It’s pie in the sky.
那是不可能的
106. All the best in your new job.
祝你工作一切順利
107. The meeting was called off
會議被取消了
108.Year in,year out.
年復一年
109.I give you my word.
我向你保證
110.It's on my list.
我早已料到
111.That's my specialty.
那是我的專長
112. Spring Festival is just around the corner.
春節即將來臨
113.Let's wait and see.
等等看吧
114.She's equal to the task.
她能勝任那工作
115. There's no turning back now.
現在無力回天了
116. It's on the house.
由店家出錢/免費招待
117. I got my second wind.
我的精神恢復了
118. Stay in the ring.
不要放棄
119. I'm fresh out of school.
我則從學校畢業
120. You call the shots.
由你指揮
121. Stick to your guns.
堅持你的立場
122. It's black and white.
非常明確
123. The service was mediocre.
服務一般
124. I catch your drift.
我明白你的意思
125. It won't work.
行不通的
126. Go for it.
大膽試一試
127. Let bygones be bygones.
過去的事讓它過去吧
128. I don’t have a clue.
我一點也不知道
129. It’s a short walk.
走路很近
130. I blew it.
我搞砸了
131. I get the picture
我明白了
132. First things first.
要近的事先做
133. Where are you headed?
你朝哪方向走?
134.Put it in my hands.
交給我辦
135. As a rule,
通常,一般說來
136. What a bummer!
太令人喪氣了
137.I was on the edge of my seat.
我非常緊張
138. Get off my back!
別煩我
139. That really bugs me!
太令人心煩了
140. Let's paint the town red.
讓我們好好慶祝一下
141.I'm really psyched!
我實在太激動了
142. We're in the neighborkood.
我們很接近
143.(It) beats me.
我不知道
144.let's chew the fat.
我們閒聊吧
145. I have a bone to pick with him.
我對他不滿
146. The sky's the limit.
沒有任何限制
147. It knocked my socks off.
這使我感到震驚
148. I'm at the end of my rope.
我已忍無可忍
149. Face the music.
面對現實
150. She gets in my hair.
她不斷地打擾我
151.Put your nose to the grindstone.
你要堅持不懈地努力
152. She is dressed to kill.
她打扮的很醒目
153. What a drag!
真是乏味
154. We don't see eye to eye.
我們意見不同
155. He got away with it.
他僥倖過關了
156. Let's grab a bite to eat.
讓我們趕緊吃點東西吧
157. Give me a break.
給我一個機會吧/得了吧
158. Can I pick your brain?
我可以向您討教嗎?
159. It's a snap.
很簡單,很容易
160. It's a sink or swim situation.
這是成與敗的關鍵時刻
161. Don't get carried away.
理智一點
162.We have 3 holidays in a row.
我連放三天假
163.It’s driving me up the wall.
都快把我逼瘋了
164.let's roll up our sleeves.
讓我們開始乾吧
165. Stop goofing around.
別閒蕩了,別搗亂了
166. Don't burn yoursef out.
別毀了自己的身體
167. let’s have a heart to heart talk,
讓我們好好談談吧
168. Don't go overboard.
別走極端/別太誇張
169. I'm not picky.
我不挑剔
170. Stop jerking me around
別騙我了
171.Get going
開始行動吧/動身吧
172. I know a thing or two.
我略知一二
173.I know it from A to Z.
我非常了解
174.Do as I said.
照我說的做
175. Bring me up -to-date.
給我最新的訊息
176. Who cares!
誰在乎
177. How can I reach you?
我怎么和你聯絡呢
178. What are you talking about?
你說什麼
179. I've got to hit the road.
我得走了
180.Let's start all over again.