Francisco Scaramanga: A duel between titans... my golden gun against your Walther PPK.
金槍人:兩虎相爭……我的金手槍對抗你的Walther PPK。
James Bond: One bullet against my six?
詹姆斯·邦德:用你的一顆子彈對付我的六顆子彈?
Francisco Scaramanga: I only need one, Mr. Bond.
金槍人:我只需要一顆,邦德先生。
James Bond: Miss Anders... I didn't recognize you with your clothes on.
詹姆斯·邦德:安德斯小姐,你穿上衣服我都認不出了。
Francisco Scaramanga: Ours is the loneliest profession, Mr. Bond.
金槍人:邦德先生,我們的職業是最孤獨的職業。
M: So if I understand it, Scaramanga got away - in a car that sprouted wings!
M:如果我沒理解錯,金槍人逃走了,開著長翅膀的車!
Q: Oh, that's perfectly feasible, sir. In fact, Q branch are working on one right now.
Q:喔,那是完全可行的,長官。實際上,我的部門正在著手製造。
M: Oh, shut up, Q! Where is Miss Goodnight now?
M:喔,閉嘴,Q!"晚安"小姐在哪?
James Bond: Well, Communications aren't picking up the signal from the homing device supplied by Q.
詹姆斯·邦德:Q提供的通訊器材收不到信號。
Francisco Scaramanga: You get as much pleasure out of killing as I do, so why don't you admit it?
金槍人:你和我一樣從殺戮中獲得快感,那你為什麼不承認?
James Bond: I admit killing you would be a pleasure.
詹姆斯·邦德:我承認殺了你會讓我很快樂。
Francisco Scaramanga: When I was a boy I was brought up in a circus. My only real friend was a huge, magnificent African bull elephant. One day, his handler mistreated him and he went berserk. Bleeding, dying, he came and found me, stood on one leg, his best trick, picked me up and put me on his back. The drunken handler came along and emptied his gun into his eye... I emptied my stage pistol into his!