《Goodbye England(Covered in Snow)》是由英國女歌手Laura Marling錄唱的一首歌曲,被收錄在Laura Marling於2010年3月23日發行的錄音室專輯《I Speak Because I Can》。
基本介紹
- 外文名:Goodbye England(Covered in Snow)
- 所屬專輯:I Speak Because I Can
- 發行日期:2010年3月23日
- 歌曲語言:英語
You were so smart then in your jacket and coat.
穿著夾克和外套的你如此嬌小
My softest red scarf was warming your throat.
紅色的圍巾使我的喉嚨漸漸感到溫暖
Winter was on us, at the end of my nose,
身處冬天,它掠過我的鼻底
but I never love England more than when covered in snow.
我從未比在英格蘭鋪滿白雪的時候更加愛它了
And a friend of mine says it's good to hear you
我的一個好朋友說,好開心看到
believe in love even if set in fear
你即使深處恐懼中,也能再次對愛提起希望
well I'll hold you there brother and set you straight
那好吧!我將會抱起你,在這雪地里直直的走
I wont make believe that love is frail and willing to break.
這對於我來說很難去相信,愛是脆弱和易碎的
I will come back here, bring me back when I'm old.
但我想我將會在老的時候,捲土重來
I want to lay here forever in the cold.
我想永遠的躺在這蒼絨白雪裡
I might be cold but I'm just skin and bones
這樣做可能會很冷吧,但是我只是一堆皮膚和骨頭啊
and I never love England more than when covered in snow.
我從未比在它鋪滿白雪的時候更加愛英格蘭了
I wrote my name in your book, only god knows why,
我在本子裡寫下自己的名字,只有上帝才知道為什麼啊
and I bet you that he cracked a smile,
我咬了你一下,你居然笑了笑
and I'm clearing all the stuff out of my room,
我在房間清理,想把所有東西扔出去
trying desperately to figure out what it is that makes me blue,
為了拚命的找出究竟是什麼讓我如此鬱悶
and I wrote an epic letter to you,
然後,我把這件事寫成敘述詩,寄給你
but it's 22 pages front and back and it's too good to be used
就在22頁的前後那裡,寫的非常好
and I tried to be a girl who likes to be used
我嘗試著去成為大家喜歡的女孩
I'm too good for that.
想想就有點小興奮
There's a mind under this hat,
這個想法一直藏在我的帽子下面
and I called them all and told them i've got to move.
我提醒它們,我就要走啦
Feel like running
跑啊跑
Feel like running,
就像真的在跑一樣
running off.
一直在流失著
And we will keep you
我們將會使你永存
we will keep you little one,
保住這個小小的你
safe from harm,
不受傷害
like an extra arm you are part of us.
你就像我們分生的一直手臂一樣
You were so smart then
你在夾克和大外套下
in your jacket and coat
看起來好小好可愛
and my softest red scarf was warming your throat.
紅色的圍巾使我的喉嚨漸漸感到溫暖
Winter will leave us,
冬天將逝去
left the end of my nose,
擦過我們的鼻子底下,悄悄地離開
so goodbye old England 'till next years snow.
古老的英格蘭,再見啦,我們就下年大雪再見面吧