At times-forever

At times-forever

<At times-Forever> 是著名網路英文欣賞作家 Flermoond Bowen(英文化名) 的第五部公開性英文作品。既屬於散文隨筆,又可歸屬於英文音樂填詞作品。

作品以通俗的詞句建造又不失文雅的筆觸,動人心璇,向人們展開了世俗的殘酷與作者對幽居獨處的嚮往。該作品仍保留在其QQ空間中。

名稱:At times-Forever

作者:Flermoond Inteknoonf Bowen (英文化名)

首次發表日期:2014年5月29日

投資合伙人:Gabrielle Clearwater (英文化名)

語言:英文

字數:5段,42行

作者簡介

英文姓名:Flermoond I nteknoonf Bowen

筆名:Aurora Alden

年齡:15

已完成作品(英文):At times-Forever Sooner or later Seeking in perolexity Istanble castle I`ll never get your love(暫未公開)

其它不詳

基本介紹

  • 中文名:At times-forever
  • 屬性:網路英文
  • 作者:Flermoond Bowen
  • 類型:英文作品
作品原文
At times-Forever
At times,I hope to stroll by myself forever,
有時,我願意永遠一個人漫步,
keeping strolling, in a cool day.
一直走下去,在涼爽的一天.
And no harm there would be done, no one there I`d knock into.
那裡沒有傷害和你欺我爭,我也不會和誰相撞.
Only stroll,keeping strolling, and meanwhilethe breeze blowing,
只是走下去,伴著微風拂面.
I stroll till the end.
漫步直到最後.

At times, I even hope to watch on my own forever,
有時,我甚至願意永遠獨自凝望,
watching by my eyes, and watching by my heart.
用眼眸,用心.
Still watching something, or I`d get bored.
不停地望著什麼,否則我會覺得孤寂.
Watching the tide surge, and watching the snow fall.
望著那海潮翻滾澎湃,望著那雪花兒灑落天際.
And there is no hurt in my eyes, there are no partings in my heart.
然而我看不見悲愴,也感受不到離別.
Maybe everything is far from the worldly past,
一切都與過往的世俗萬物隔開,
and everything is going well.
一切都過得很好,很好.
Only watch, keeping watching, till the very end.
只是看著這一切,直到最後.
And at other times, I`ll be looking forward to daydreaming forever in a garden,
還有的時候啊,我將希望在一座大花園裡永遠沉溺於白日的夢境,
dreaming I achieve my will, dreaming o` getting married with her.
夢想著實現自己的夙願,夢想著和她的攜手.
Though everthing is tooillimitableby half.
儘管一切都是那么縹緲.
Will someone be here to stay, eventhough we`re far apart.
又會不會有誰情願在這裡,雖然我們身隔天邊?
But no one else would burst into my dreams, andnothing elsewould break them off.
但沒有誰能得以闖入我的夢境,也不會有使它終止的力量.
Making a smile remain in my mouth.
讓一抹微笑永遠鐫刻在我嘴角,
I am still myself.
親愛的,我還是我.
I`ll keep dreaming, till the very end.
讓夢一直陪伴著我,直到最後.

But at times,whoever they are, no matter where they remain,
但也有時,不論他們身為何人,身處何方,
they still do harm, and they keep bringing sadness.
他們始終會帶來傷害,悲愴,
It isjust because nobody in the universe really care twopence about you.
僅僅因為沒有人在這世上會在乎你皺褶的瘡口。
Whilethey are delighted, they appear willing to give up everything for your own good.
你會看到他們歡欣雀躍,仿佛願意為你好,為你放棄一切。
They congratulate you and wave their hands,appearing kind enough to console you all the time.
他們揮手向你道賀,總是那么體貼地將你撫慰。
While they are unhappy, their carefulness becomes stupid and selfish,
你會看到他們抓狂,於是他們的呵護便變得愚蠢可笑,見利忘義,
their wishes to you seem good-for-nothing.
他們的祝願便變得一無是處。
They smirk and shake their heads,no longer seek you like before,and bringingall theaffections to an end.
他們向你假笑,離開了你從前的影子,把一切的情誼送往盡頭。
It is invariably you who is supposed by them to accept apathy and confusion.
總想你去承受所有的苦楚和迷惘。
   And you will find at times, everything is accidentally-on-purpose changing forever.
你有時會發現,一切都總在冥冥中不經意地改變。
At times, we are truly alone.
有時,我們真得好孤單。

So most of the time, I hope to be a cuckoo,
那么有許多時候,我願意變成一隻布穀鳥。
I`ll have got much more freedom, and much more natural friends.
我有更多的自由,更多知心的朋友。
They never say good-bye to me,
他們從不對我說再見,
and they never care whether I`m so great.
他們也從不在意我是否那般優秀。
I`ve got no sadness, but full of delights.
我沒有憂傷,心中滿是歡喜。
Standing on a branch, and singing the forever.
於是我站在一顫枝椏上,唱著“永恆”
Singing the forever for you, Dear Aurora, for those who I care about.
為你唱著永恆的誓言啊,光明女神,為了我在乎的人。
For my Never-Never-Land,
為那極樂的世外桃源,
untill the end of the end...
直到最後的最後...

相關詞條

熱門詞條

聯絡我們