I been back home to my homeland, (check it out) to see what's going on
(我曾回到家鄉,去看看那裡的生活怎么樣了)
Man, it feels good to be back at home
(夥計,回到家的感覺好極了)
And it;s been a decade, on the journey all alone
(尤其是在我已孤身漂泊十年以後)
I was fourteen when I first left Philippines
(我第一次離開菲律賓時只有14歲)
I′ve been away half my life, but it felt like a day
(我已半輩子沒有回去過,卻感覺只離開過一天)
To be next to my mom with her home cooked meal
(在母親身邊吃著家常菜)
Meant I felt complete, my emotions I feel!
(意味著完全的滿足,我感覺到我是完整的)
Now life has changed for me in the U.S
(現在,我在美國的生活已經變了樣)
But back at home man, life was a mess...
(但在家鄉,夥計,生活是一團糟)
I guess sometimes life's stresses gets you down
(我想有時候生活的壓力會讓你爬不起來)
On your knees, oh brother I wish I could have helped you out...
(弟兄,我希望我能幫你振作起來)
Jump In
apl.de.ap此次聯手年僅16歲並且被稱為最有實力的亞裔女歌手Jessica Sanchez帶來最新錄影帶《Jump In》,Jessica Sanchez在美國偶像11季十三強晉級賽中翻唱天后惠特妮·休斯頓經典情歌《I Will Always Love You》驚艷全場,成為西方媒體紛紛報導的對象,最後獲得了亞軍。