本片在其他國家的譯名分別為:《Spies Die At Dawn》(丹麥)、《007: High Tension》(西班牙)、《Death Is Not A Game》(法國)、《Icecold Mission》(瑞典)、《His Name Is Danger》(智利)和《Breeze Of Death》(西德)等。
Linda: It's all so boring here, Margo - there's nothing but playboys and tennis pros.
琳達:馬戈,這太無聊了,除了花花公子就是網球專家。
Linda: If only I could find a real man.
琳達:如果我能找到個真正的男人就好了。
James Bond: I need to use your phone.
詹姆斯·邦德:我需要用你的電話。
James Bond: She'll call you back.
詹姆斯·邦德:她一會回電給你。
Linda: You are who?
琳達:你是誰?
James Bond: Bond, James Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德:邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。
Leonid Pushkin: You are professional. You do not kill without reason.
普希金:你是職業殺手,你不會無緣無故大開殺戒。
James Bond: 2 of our men are dead. Koskov named you.
詹姆斯·邦德:我們損失了兩個人。科斯柯夫說是你乾的。
Leonid Pushkin: It is a question of trust. Who do you believe? Koskov, or me?
普希金:這是信任的問題。你相信誰?科斯柯夫,還是我?
James Bond: If I trusted Koskov we wouldn't be talking. As long as you're alive, we'll never know what he's up to.
詹姆斯·邦德:如果我相信科斯柯夫就不會和你說話,只要你活著,我們永遠不會知道他要乾什麼。
Leonid Pushkin: Then I must die.
普希金:那么我必須死了。
M: Gentlemen, this may only be an exercise so far as the Ministry of Defence is concerned. But for me, it is a matter of pride that the 00 section has been chosen for this test. Your objective is to penetrate the radar installations of Gibralter. Now, the SAS has been placed on full alert to intercept you, but I know you won't let me down. Good luck, men.