這個世界會好嗎?——梁漱溟晚年口述

《這個世界會好嗎?——梁漱溟晚年口述》是2010年外語教學與研究出版社出版的圖書。

基本介紹

  • 中文名:這個世界會好嗎?——梁漱溟晚年口述
  • 作者:梁漱溟;(美)艾愷
  • 譯者:(美)艾愷
  • 出版社:外語教學與研究出版社
  • 出版時間:2010年
  • ISBN:9787513500845
內容簡介,圖書目錄,

內容簡介

本書記述了梁氏晚年口述再現山河破碎時中國知識分子的持守與擔當,品評毛澤東、周恩來、陳獨秀、李大釗、梁啓超、蔡元培、陶行知等風流人物,回顧梁漱溟風雲激盪的一生。

圖書目錄

封面
書名頁
版權資訊
“博雅雙語名家名作”出版說明
目錄
Preface
I’m not a scholar; I’m a thinker.
第一章 我不是學問家,而是一個思想家
Confucianism and Buddhism are my basis.
壹 我的思想的根本就是儒家跟佛家
Buddhism
The Buddhist attitude toward life
貳 佛家
佛家對生命的一個看法
Hinayana is leaving the secular world.
小乘佛教主要是出世
Mahayana—why I am both a Buddhist and a Confucian
大乘佛教——我為什麼既是一個佛教徒,又是一個儒教徒
Discipline, meditation, wisdom & the stories of “Stick” and “Shout” in Chan School
“戒、定、慧”與禪宗故事中的“棒喝”
The supreme liberation is becoming Buddha.
最高的解放就是成佛
Confucian
Confucius’ knowledge is a knowledge of life and existence.
叄 儒家
孔子的學問是生命、生活之學
I can be considered as belonging to the Lu-Wang school.
我算是陸王派
Wang Yangming’s “familiarity with one’s disposition”
王陽明的“明心見性”
Confucianism and Buddhism: the enlightened person has no problem.
Difference between Confucianism and Buddhism
肆 佛家與儒家:高明的人通達無礙
佛跟孔子的異同
Intellectual inclination toward Buddhism & life along the Confucian path
我在思想上傾向佛家,生活上走儒家的路
I am not qualified as a person of learning; I’m a thinker.
我不夠一個學問家,而是一個思想家
Questions of reality and life have occupied my mind.
第二章 現實問題和人生問題占據著我的頭腦
From Revolutionary Alliance to Peking University
From joining Revolutionary Alliance to teaching at Peking University
壹 從同盟會到北大
從參加同盟會到任教北大
Work with Chen Duxiu and Li Dazhao
與陳獨秀、李大釗共事
Bring Xiong Shili to Peking University
介紹熊十力到北大任教
Gu Hongming of an analytical mind but quite tendentious
辜鴻銘有見識,但思想主張很偏
My intercourse with the four professors of the Institute of Chinese Studies, Tsinghua University
我與清華國學院四大導師
Rural reconstruction
My running school in Shandong
貳 我與鄉村建設
我在山東辦學的經歷
When I was Yan Xishan’s advisor
我做閻錫山顧問的時候
Han Fuju and Rural Reconstruction Institute
韓復榘與鄉村建設研究院
My views on rural reconstruction
我的鄉村建設主張
My second son is Tao Xingzhi’s student.
我的二兒子是陶行知的弟子
Involvement in national affairs
Feng Yuxiang’s men both loved and feared him.
叄 奔走國事
馮玉祥讓士兵又愛又怕
My student Xu Minghong and the Fujian People’s Government
我的學生徐名鴻與福建人民政府
Li Zongren’s War Zone Party Policy Committee
我與李宗仁的“戰地黨政委員會”
My contact with Chiang Kai-shek
我與蔣介石的來往
My impression of Hu Zongnan and Chen Cheng
我對胡宗南和陳誠的印象
Chiang Kai-shek’s greatest contribution
蔣介石最大的貢獻
Zhou Enlai is a paragon.
周恩來是一個完人
My intercourse with Mao Zedong: different ideas of China’s future
與毛澤東相交:對中國前途的認識
I am different from the others engaged in political activities.
我和其他政治活動家的不同
Days after the year 1949
It would be better to preserve my middleman status.
肆 1949年以後的歲月
我想保留一個中間人的地位
Zhang Dongsun, a professor of philosophy
哲學教授張東蓀
I was too arrogant, too bigheaded in September of 1953.
1953年9月,自己心太盛、氣太高
Perseverance in the turbulant days
動亂歲月里的堅守
The commander of forces can be carried off; the will of a common man cannot be taken.
三軍可奪帥也,匹夫不可奪志
Two greatest things in my life
伍 我一生最重要的大事
My views of other people, the world and myself
第三章 我對他人、世界和自身的看法
Historical figures
Yan Yangchu has no head for philosophy concerning rural reconstruction.
壹 當年人事
晏陽初對鄉村問題缺乏哲學的頭腦
Hu Shi has very shallow views of things.
胡適的頭腦是粗淺的
Kang Youwei’s works of the early period have their value.
康有為的價值是在他比較早的時候
A few words on representatives of Neo-Confucianism
點評“新儒家”代表人物
Contemporaries who influenced me
同代中對我有影響的人
The ones I admire most
我所佩服的人
I’m afraid the greatest Chinese is Mao Zedong.
最偉大的中國人物恐怕還是毛澤東
My views of the world
I approve Colloquial Literature Movement and I’m not conservative.
貳 我對世界的看法
我贊成白話文運動·我不保守
Comments on the May Fourth Movement
對五四運動的評價
Why I opposed the Buddhism of the time
我為什麼反對當年的佛教
Chinese moral: the standards for right and wrong should not be sought in the external world.
中國的道德:是非的標準不要向外找
Chinese society is disorganized and liable to peace.
中國是散漫而容易和平的社會
Chinese society began to differ from Western society.
中西社會分歧的開始
Intellect, rationality and spirituality
理性、理智與靈性
Customs and truth
習俗與真理:極高明而道中庸
Western culture, Chinese culture and Indian culture
西方文化、中國文化與印度文化
Development is always good.
發展總是好的
Crisis of modernization is not very severe.
現代化的危機不會很大
My opinion of Women’s Liberation Movement
對婦女解放運動的見解
My views of U.S. and U.S.S.R.
我對美蘇的看法
China’s future and the future of the world
中國的前途、世界的前途
My expectations for the youth: do what each one can do in this time of hope
對青年的希望:在這個有希望的時候要各盡所能
A piece of advice to scholars
對思想界的勸告
What kind of person I am
My hobbies
叄 我是一個怎樣的人
我的嗜好
How I keep in good health
我如何養生
Why I have an interest in Traditional Chinese Medicine
我為什麼對中醫感興趣
I am not a sage.
我不是個聖人
My own understanding of the cosmos
我的宇宙觀
My views on death
我怎么看待死亡
Looking back on my life: the plainer, the better
回顧一生:越平淡越好
編後記

相關詞條

熱門詞條

聯絡我們