一句話讓老美刮目相看

一句話讓老美刮目相看

《一句話讓老美刮目相看》是2011年由 中國紡織出版社出版的一本書籍,作者是陽程。

基本介紹

  • 中文名:一句話讓老美刮目相看
  • 作者:陽程
  • 出版社:中國紡織出版社
  • 出版時間:2011年6月1日
  • 平裝:252頁
  • 開本:16
  • ISBN:9787506473828
內容簡介,編輯推薦,目錄,

內容簡介

《一句話讓老美刮目相看》主要內容簡介:想要練就爐火純青的英語口語,就要將複雜的話說得簡單易懂,就要將簡單的話說得有模有樣。人們常說:“難者不會,會者不難。”學習英語,也是同樣的道理,找到方法,掐準要點,你也就不會在面對老外時結結巴巴,甚至是啞口無言了。這本《一句話讓老美刮目相看》就將帶你進入一個輕鬆快樂的學習氛圍,一點一滴、舉一反三地破解英語口語密碼。
《一句話讓老美刮目相看》涉及情感表達、工作學習、社交娛樂三個方面,以發散、拓展的思維方式,亮出英語日常套用口語。《一句話讓老美刮目相看》由陽程主編。

編輯推薦

《一句話讓老美刮目相看》:輕鬆、快樂、易學,愛不釋手。情感表達、工作學習、社交娛樂。下一個英語口語高手就是你!

目錄

情感表達
Who cares?
誰管那么多?
I give you an inch.and you lake a yard.
你太得寸進尺了。
I've had enough of your ordering!
我受夠你的支使了!
You are completely out to lunch。
你腦子進水了啊!
Traffic jams drive me nuts.
堵車把我氣瘋了。
He kicked himself for missing so many chances.
他氣自己錯過了那么多機會。
It really made my hair stand on end.
真把我嚇死了。
It's none of your business.
沒你的事兒!
It's the last straw.
我已經忍無可忍了。
Don't jump the gun.
別輕舉妄動。
I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我遲早要找你算賬。
He is on his high horse these days.
他最近幾天很囂張。
Don't fly off the handle.
不要這么衝動。
Where can I dump these white elephants?
這些無用的垃圾我要丟到哪裡?
I am on cloud nine.
我心情特別好。
That would be asking for the moon.
那是痴人說夢。
It's a storm in a teacup!
沒什麼大驚小怪的。
What a stick-in-the-mud.
真是個老古董。
He's a real pain in the neck.
他真招人討厭。
I don't buy your story.
我不會相信你的鬼話。
I'm in the pink.
我精神好極了。
I am laughing my head off。
我都要笑掉大牙了。
He is a skinflint.
他是個一毛不拔的人。
I have ants in my Dants.
我感到坐立不安。
I never have the guts to talk to foreigners.
我從來都沒有勇氣和外國人說話。
Don't try to tie me down with those conventions.
休想用那些規矩絆住我。
Don't take it out on me.
別拿我當出氣筒。
工作學習
Do you get the pcture?
明白是怎么回事了嗎?
I'm done.
我不行了。
The discussions throw no light on the matter.
討論沒能讓事情有個頭緒。
He's alive to the danger of the work.
他非常清楚這項工作的危險。
He is the Man Fnday of his boss.
他是他老闆的得力助手。
He was So absorbed in his Work that he didn't see me.
他全神貫注於工作,沒有看到我。
It's a far cry from what l expected.
這離我想要的差遠了。
He did a dry run of his speech in front of a mirrOr.
他對著鏡子試講。
What do you do for a living?
你做什麼工作呢?
We like to shoot the breeze during the break.
我們喜歡在休息時閒聊。
The firm has gone to the dogs since he took over.
公司自他接手已大不如前。
I really need to kick back during the holiday.
我假期時真的需要好好放鬆一下。
He always blows hot and cold about doing something.
他做事總是拿不定主意。
It's in the cards for him to win the competition.
對於他而言,贏得這次比賽已勝券在握。
I'm a dyed in the wool Yao Ming fan.
我是姚明的鐵桿冬粉。
He often puts on the dog.
他常常耍闊。
He had to cool his heels for a whole hour.
他足足等了一小時。
Whenever she goes for work,she puts on her Sunday best.
她上班時總是穿最好的衣服。
Lel's play it by ear.
走一步看一步吧。
Don't just bury your head in the sand.
不要迴避現實。
I don't have all day.
我沒時間跟你耗。
You've just said a mouthful!
你說得很對I
If the plan fa{ls.1 will be the fall guy.
如果計畫失敗,我將會是替罪羊。
Life isn't always a bed of mses.
那絕不是安樂窩。
I am as busy as a bee now.
我現在忙得不可開交。
You're acting out of whack!
你的行為真是不正常!
Our boss looked like the cA that Me the canary.
我們老闆看起來很得意。
You should put thal projecl on the back burner.
你應該把那個項目先放一放。
My new job has got me behind the eight ball.
我的新工作使我陷入困境。
His speech brought down the house.
他的演講獲得雷鳴般的掌聲。
I was in a brown study.
我剛才走神了。
I'll keep things in apple-pie order.
我會把一切管得井井有條的。
Let me put it this way.
這么跟你說吧。
社交娛樂
There will never be another you.
你是這個世界上獨一無二的人。
His girlfriend is So high maintenance.
他的女朋友真是太難伺候了。
I couldn't agree more.
我完全同意。
I've something pressing.
我有急事。
It's a perfect match.
真是天生一對。
I didn't mean to stand you up.
我不是故意對你失約的。
He drank himself under the table.
他喝得不省人事。
I only have eyes for you.
我只在意你。
l bought it on the spur of the moment。
我心血來潮買下的。
l am used to going to bed with the chicken.
我習慣早睡。
You're wearing your sweater inside out.
你毛衣穿反了。
Speak of the devil and he appeaB.
說曹操,曹操到。
There is a big hole in my head.
我什麼也不記得了。
I can't feel my hands.
我的手麻了。
I have no other choice but to do So.
除此之外我別無選擇。
I am having a beef with my girlfriend.
我和我女朋友現在關係緊張。
I want to invest in stocks to make a quick buck.
我想炒股,儘快賺點兒錢花。
There is a skeleton in the cupboard。
家醜不外揚。
She likes to keep up with the Joneses.
她喜歡趕時髦。
Let's go and catch a flick.
我們去看場電影吧。
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭聽。
Please don't stand on ceremony.
不要太客套了。
That's my cup of tea.
那正合我的胃口。
The rock group was only a flash in the pan.
這個搖滾樂隊只是曇花一現。
He always goes back on his words.
他說話從不算數。
He gave her a snow job.
他用花言巧語騙了她。
You're barking up the wrong tree。
你找錯人了。
He is as poor as a church mouse now。
他一貧如洗。
He is playing ducks and drakes with his money.
他揮金如土。
My boyfriend always chats me up.
我的男朋友總是跟我說甜言蜜語。

相關詞條

熱門詞條

聯絡我們