基本介紹
- 中文名稱:為你癲狂
- 外文名稱:Crazy For You
- 所屬專輯:19
- 填詞:阿黛爾·阿德金斯,吉姆·阿比斯
- 譜曲:阿黛爾·阿德金斯,吉姆·阿比斯
- 音樂風格:流行音樂
- 歌曲語言:英語
Found myself today singing out your name,
今天發現自己 正高聲歌唱著你的名
you said I'm crazy,
你說我瘋了
if I am I'm crazy for you.
如果我真如此,我這是為你癲狂的舉止
Sometimes sitting in the dark wishing you were here
有時獨自一人坐在黑暗之中 希望你就在那
turns me crazy,
讓我癲狂
but it's you who makes me lose my head.
但你讓混亂了
And every time I'm meant to be acting sensible
不論何時我做事都是明智且合情理的
you drift into my head
可是你的身影偶爾飄進了我的腦袋裡
and turn me into a crumbling fool.
讓我心猿意馬、無法集中
Tell me to run and I'll race,
告訴我該起跑的時候,我就會奮力競爭
if you want me to stop I'll freeze,
倘若你要我停下手邊的事情,我就會停止
and if you are me gonna leave,
倘若你要我離開,我就會離開
just hold me closer baby,
只要你在我身邊,寶貝
and make me crazy for you.
讓我為你癲狂
Crazy for you.
為你癲狂啊
Lately with this state I'm in
最近我老魂不守舍
I can't help myself but spin.
無法思考每件事情
I wish you'd come over,
期望你能來到我身邊
send me spinning closer to you.
讓我一點一滴地靠近你
My oh my, how my blood boils,
喔天啊,我的血液是多麼的沸騰
it's sweet taste for you,
你的滋味品嘗起來是多麼的甜美
strips me down bare
簡直讓我無法自拔
and gets me into my favourite mood.
滿心歡喜、雀躍不已
I keep on trying, fighting these feelings away,
我試著壓抑這份情感
but the more I do,
可我盡力了
the crazier I turn into.
這些對你的澎湃情意讓我無法自拔
Pacing floors and opening doors,
走下樓打開門
hoping you'll walk through
希望你經過我的門前
and save me boy,
請拯救我吧
because I'm too crazy for you.
因為,我為你癲狂到無法自拔
Crazy for you
為你癲狂啊